Ai Blade Grow Schedule

agamblinalot

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 16, 2025
Messages
74
Reaction score
80
Location
Meridian
What state or country do you live in
Idaho
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I just got into the hobby from fresh water and plan on having a mix of softies, LPS and maybe eventually an SPS or two. My setup is a 15g hello reef aio cube.

No idea how best to setup an Ai Blade grow for all this. Would love some feedback on my schedule. I have one hammer, some zoas a mushroom and a sinularia so far.
20250719_214044_083B7903-9B8C-47E9-A83E-71C74B77963C.png


20250719_214044_0CB1D1CB-958A-4ADA-B07C-6737BE795BBC.png
 
If you download the Mobius app there's templates you can use and then modify to your liking.
 
If you download the Mobius app there's templates you can use and then modify to your liking.
Yep! That’s what my screenshot is. My schedule I set up in the Mobius app. Wondering if it’s good for what I want to keep or if I should adjust.
 
If you download the Mobius app there's templates you can use and then modify to your liking.
Yep! That’s what my screenshot is. My schedule I set up in the Mobius app. Wondering if it’s good for what I want to keep or if I should adjust.
I didn’t like the hello reef preset and used Dimitri Tumarov’s and tweaked it. But I’m not sure of the intensity and if my photo periods need to be different.
 
Looks like your using only 2 colors out of the 3 in the blades. I would start with the Basic Schedule Growing LPS @40-50 percent as you go stocking more corals jump to the High Output Growth schedule
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new