• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

AI HMS SINGLE LIGHT MOUNT KIT

JasonKlink

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 23, 2011
Messages
114
Reaction score
59
Location
Atlanta, GA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 2 BNIB AI HMS Single Light Mount Kits (black) for sale. 1 box has been open to see how to install it and the other has not been opened. These hold Hydra 52 or Hydra 26, which are not included. I decided to mount the lights a different way, so I no longer need these. $65/each
 
I have 2 BNIB AI HMS Single Light Mount Kits (black) for sale. 1 box has been open to see how to install it and the other has not been opened. These hold Hydra 52 or Hydra 26, which are not included. I decided to mount the lights a different way, so I no longer need these. $65/each
This price includes shipping?
 
62F7081F-7656-4B6B-9898-66CBFFB52D39.jpeg
DBD51A6F-6C9E-4A61-B533-C77D57D949E2.jpeg
BF361FEF-1416-4F10-B074-488BFF475E4E.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new