• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

AI Hydra 26 HD

onetootreefor

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am selling 2 AI Hydra 26 HD's.

These lights are basically brand new NEVER used. They came with a RedSea tank, used other lights for the tank, and they were only turned on to ensure function.

I am asking 250 for each light plus 10 dollars to ship.

I also have 2 mounting arms for the lights asking 40 dollars for each mounting arm. On is the HMS mounting arm from AI, and the other is a RedSea Mounting Arm for AI products. (70 dollar value online). Looking to sell the mounting arms with the lights as priority first. If lights get bought without the arms I will sell separately.

Peterski

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pics please and what color lights ? White or black

OP
OP
onetootreefor

onetootreefor

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lights are sold.

one mounting arm has also been sold.

still one available for 40 dollars plus 10 for shipping. this is an ai hms mounting arm

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 54 40.0%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 15 11.1%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 38 28.1%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 26 19.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.5%
Back