AI Hydra 26 non HD

HeyLookItsCaps

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 1, 2017
Messages
881
Reaction score
1,152
Location
Fort Worth
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking for a third AI hydra 26 to add to my 2 unit setup on my hybrid. The type that require the director or control prior to the MyAI app, I know a lot of people are offloading them after the director stop being produced. Let me know what you have!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 29.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new