Ai Hydra 26 +t5's

StradicCi4

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 2, 2025
Messages
86
Reaction score
71
Location
Land of maple syrup and beavers
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all

I have 3 Hydra 26's (under the redsea name, as they are from a previous Red Sea tank, I am not happy with the spread unless I have them miles above the tank. I want to add some T5, to my tank.

Can someone recommend a couple quality 48" bulbs that will work nice with the ai, I favour a heavy blue spectrum.

No, Infact I cant afford blades lol - unless there is an aliexpress knock off
 
I used the aquatic life t5 hybrid fixture with my hydra 26's and loved it. Used the ATI blue+ bulbs, but idk if those are available anymore
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new