AI Hydra 26

Demonic

Love Change
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone ever had one not light up. The power supply light is on but when I plug it into the light it pops and the green light on the power supply goes out. No lights on at all.

road_runner

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone ever had one not light up. The power supply light is on but when I plug it into the light it pops and the green light on the power supply goes out. No lights on at all.
Look like the fixture have something wrong its shorting the power supply and triggering its protection ckt. Or power supply have something wrong and it cannot supply enough current to the fixture. Either way I think you need professional help
Make sure the DC connector side is not wet or something that its shorting when you plug in.

OP
OP
Demonic

Demonic

Love Change
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Look like the fixture have something wrong its shorting the power supply and triggering its protection ckt. Or power supply have something wrong and it cannot supply enough current to the fixture. Either way I think you need professional help
Make sure the DC connector side is not wet or something that its shorting when you plug in.

I have looked over the circuitry and there is nothing obvious there. I dont see how it would be the power supply since the green light is on prior to plugging in.

road_runner

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have looked over the circuitry and there is nothing obvious there. I dont see how it would be the power supply since the green light is on prior to plugging in.
It possible. If the power supply have an issue that is triggered by current draw.
Anyway, either way you need proffecional help. Sorry I cannot help here..

Back