• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

AI HYDRA 26HD (black) With mount

Item Price
220$
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

G’s Reef

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 10, 2022
Messages
241
Reaction score
33
Location
Houston
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
AI hydra 26HD working flawlessly I just decided to go a different route. Not sure what brand the mount is but it’s very sturdy and bolts up to the frame of the light. Located in Houston TX.
220$ Shipped

0DC3B134-AB6A-4C48-AE67-7530BCBD8C8F.jpeg 2C251956-F90E-41B0-A704-145CA4FCA961.jpeg 12119F4F-2E9F-4108-B820-448753B4B260.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new