• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Tuan Vu

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Selling pair of AI Hydra 26HD from my redsea 250 tank. Recently switched over the ReefLed90 from RedSea and don't need them anymore. They were part of my 250 purchase and have been running for about 7mos.

Package:
2 AI Hydra 26
2 mounting brackets
2 Diffusers

Please NOTE: I don't have boxes as they originally came with my RedSea250 as a packaged deal.

Price: $600 (shipped)

Last edited:

leewish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Its a reasonable asking price with shipping included as it includes the mounting brackets and diffusers. People may ask for a deal but its not a ridiculous price. Not sure how much less non HD's run though.

OP
OP
Tuan Vu

Tuan Vu

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Its a reasonable asking price with shipping included as it includes the mounting brackets and diffusers. People may ask for a deal but its not a ridiculous price. Not sure how much less non HD's run though.
Thansk. Updated post.

Zach Smith

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Its your item so do as you wish. granted it comes with brackets as well. however i purchased 2 hd new in box 26 for 500

OP
OP
Tuan Vu

Tuan Vu

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Its your item so do as you wish. granted it comes with brackets as well. however i purchased 2 hd new in box 26 for 500
Lowest I could find online was $293, light only. You may want to share your find in your own thread to others on the forum.

Vineet

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am interested in it but can do 450$.Please let me know if it works for you.Thanks

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Please direct all pricing concerns with seller via private message as noted in marketplace rules

Vineet

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks Tuan for the reply! Appreciate your response!

Vineet

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
$450 for just the lights would be a great deal for the buyer, But with the mounts and diffusers... that's a little much to ask.
I do agree the seller pricing is really good.

I just meant what my budget was and wanted to check if the seller was okay or not. It doesn't imply i am forcing it upon the seller. And sometimes a buyer may also know a bit about the current equipment market even though he may not be a pro like everyone around.

I don't want to hijack this post though.Sorry if i may have sounded rude but appreciate your insight!

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 42 41.6%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 22 21.8%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 34 33.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 3.0%
Back