AI Hydra 32 - Settings Changing

  • Thread starter Thread starter clowns101
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

clowns101

Clown and Anemone Crazy!
View Badges
Joined
Dec 26, 2009
Messages
4,668
Reaction score
48
Location
Missouri
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi there!

I have a AI Hydra 32 over a 30 cube in my office. The light it only 7 months old and has been working perfectly fine.

The last 2 days I’ve noticed the light will randomly shut off at times, then come back on. I have checked the settings and the internal time clock is constantly changing dates as far back at 1969 at 3:42 am.

I’ve read others experience this when the light has an interrupted power source, however that is not occurring.

Any other thoughts or ideas?
 
Hi there!

I have a AI Hydra 32 over a 30 cube in my office. The light it only 7 months old and has been working perfectly fine.

The last 2 days I’ve noticed the light will randomly shut off at times, then come back on. I have checked the settings and the internal time clock is constantly changing dates as far back at 1969 at 3:42 am.

I’ve read others experience this when the light has an interrupted power source, however that is not occurring.

Any other thoughts or ideas?
This is very weird. Do Hydras have firmware updates etc? Check your app updates. Contact support.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 55 34.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new