Ai hydra 52 and director

  • Thread starter Thread starter Slm222
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Slm222

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 6, 2014
Messages
380
Reaction score
87
Location
Corpus Christi
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a hydra 52 and director for sale. Bought new around feb. This year. Both with original packaging and hanging kit. Paid 740ish for all brand new. Asking 625. But negotiable and willing. Pm me.
 
Here's some pictures I just took.
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1406168911.795206.jpg

ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1406168925.693236.jpg

ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1406168942.138062.jpg
 
Tank is a little barren as I have moved mostly everything to a friends tank for the time being.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 7 18.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 40.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 8.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 10.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 8.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new