AI Hydra 52 (non HD) Firmware Update Issues

  • Thread starter Thread starter kraken14
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Awesome it has been working for 95% of the people.
Glad you were able to get it to work.
Hi, I was wondering if you could email me the 2.20 firmware. Nothing but frustration for the last couple hours trying to program lights and googled ai issues and found this thread. I thank you in advance, much appreciated.
[email protected]
 
sent
Hi, I was wondering if you could email me the 2.20 firmware. Nothing but frustration for the last couple hours trying to program lights and googled ai issues and found this thread. I thank you in advance, much appreciated.
[email protected]
sent
 
The controller update worked great and the light update for the 52 non-HD also worked well though it took a couple of times to get it to load.
 
Ciao, ho questo controller che è stato attivato dall'aggiornamento. Puoi aiutarmi con il file di aggiornamento
[email protected]
Grazie mille
 

Attachments

  • controller.jpg
    controller.jpg
    5.2 KB · Views: 49
Questo è un controller vecchio stile. Sfortunatamente non ho un firmware per questo.
Gentile, puoi inviarmi il tuo file così posso provare se funziona. Grazie mille
 
Gentile, puoi inviarmi il tuo file così posso provare se funziona. Grazie mille
At your own risk. This firmware is for newer controller.
 
Thank you unfortunately as per the email I sent its borked the controller.
If any one knows where I can get another controller or a different device to control the lights that would be hugely appreciated. Thanks in advance guys. And thank you too Dr reef
 
Pm me your email I'll send it.
Most like 90-95 % people have had luck but a few didn't so try on our own risk please.
 
sorry for the late reply I didn't get any notification that you replied I have now sent you a pm
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 10 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 7 20.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new