AI Hydra Edge 44HD Reef Settings for Macro Algae

  • Thread starter Thread starter SCHAULJ
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

SCHAULJ

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 28, 2019
Messages
200
Reaction score
104
Location
Des Moines IA
What state or country do you live in
Iowa
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello looking for some guidance. I have 2 UNS 90 lagoons that have been running dark for 60 days. Today I introduced fish into both tanks and will continue the next 30 days without lights. Around day 90 I will be making my first order with @mosaic_macros - im looking for suggestions on light settings for my hydra edge 44 hd reefs. I prefer more natural light and less blue but want to ensure i have the right settings to grow macor algae. Thanks in advance.
 
i would check with the place you are buying it from. they should be able to give you some tips
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 16 20.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 23 29.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 12.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new