• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

AI HYDRA with wireless controller

Engloid

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's in excellent shape. White cover. The only two cords needed are included. Both of them (as pictured) go to the wall outlet, and the controller controls the light without wires between them. Includes everything you need to run it.

Includes:
Power cord
Controller w/power cord
Original box

$285 Shipped in the US.

AI Hydra.jpg

20170322_205540_1490231052470_resized.jpg

Last edited:

Luke Schnabel

I like corals...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I'm sorry to burst your bubble but after seeing all three of your posts of the AI LEDs you may want to consider your price on all three. Generally these old AI Hydras sell about $150-175 used.

OP
OP
E

Engloid

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's generally seen as more polite to send a pm if you think somebody is asking too much, not post it in the thread. I edited the price. You can delete your post now.

"
Buyers
  • Questions regarding brand, type, size, etc. by those who are genuinely interested in buying the item are allowed. However, questions about price (including alternative offers that are lower than posted price) or critiques of the sale should be directed to PM.
  • Posts that are deemed to be attempts to intentionally derail and harm the seller's thread will not be permitted.
    "

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 43 58.1%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 21 28.4%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 5 6.8%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 2 2.7%
Back