• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

AI Hydras with controller and Director

  • Thread starter Thread starter zoaking
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

zoaking

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 14, 2012
Messages
485
Reaction score
9
Location
Jacksonville, FL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No need for them anymore. Only a couple months of use. I only have 1 box for the units but still have the controller box and director box I believe.

 
If you are interested in the separate I can do $330 shipped for each fixture $50 for controller and $80 for Director. Fixtures are black BTW.
 
One fixture sold. I am going to wait on selling the controller by it's self until I sell all fixtures.
 
Accepting offers on the last 2 and controller. One is missing fan shroud as it was taken off for how I had them mounted and lost it. Also have 2 extra fans they sent me.
 
Another fixture sold and controller sold. I have one fixture missing the fan shroud left. Make me a offer please
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 20.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 9.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new