AI Nero 3-sold, Hygger return pump, etc

Item Price
1
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

BitR0t

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 12, 2026
Messages
50
Reaction score
20
Location
USA
What state or country do you live in
South Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
AI Nero 3 wavemaker - $120- sold
Hygger HG-915-8000 DC return pump - $90
Refractometer - $20
BRS 300 watt titanium heater - $40
Eheim 150 or Fluval 100 watt heater - $20 each

Will ship, and I typically get good rates with shippo.com

Located in upstate (Greenville) South Carolina
20260415_122341_5B10E637-DF9C-44F3-8D65-A9E81D663947.png

20260415_122341_D24B4BA6-A75A-4467-A951-641809551341.png



20260415_122342_0C1D3BFA-403E-4D83-A026-7F6D46256E7B.png

20260415_122342_ED6A81B7-4330-46E6-BB91-9EFB517E3D00.png

20260415_122342_54545D09-138D-444A-80E3-E657EA0D8929.png



20260415_122343_CB654AF5-7772-4029-B0E3-0E324F009CE1.png
 
Last edited:
Bump, Nero sold
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new