• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Closet clean out, pumps, heaters, etc

Item Price
12345
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

reefmaster70

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 24, 2025
Messages
999
Reaction score
474
Location
SW Wisconsin
What state or country do you live in
Wisconsin
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Looking to clear out some of my fish closet of items I no longer need, but are in excellent working condition. Priced reasonably for quick sale.
Hygger 915 DC pump -$35
Finnex HC810m - $20
Inkbird itc308 - $20
Sicce uvc 13w. - $50
(2) Eheim Jaeger 300w heaters $15ea.
(4) Orphek light mounts - $55 for all.
PXL_20260912_165612904.jpg
PXL_20260912_165527193.jpg PXL_20260912_165447377.jpg PXL_20260912_165349340.jpg PXL_20260912_165324939.jpg b3a208b8-fb14-4247-bf23-e480893c480f.jpg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new