AI Nero 3 with Nem guard

Item Price
150
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

G’s Reef

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 10, 2022
Messages
241
Reaction score
33
Location
Houston
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Got it new like 2 months ago comes with neon green Nem guard. 150$ + shipping

CC9304D9-4957-4DFF-90E1-2A7BCBB8C6AE.jpeg 273D2899-F884-441C-ACC1-CF5CB482F749.jpeg 4A2F082F-DBE2-4613-AF61-18176C17A714.png
 
I am interested, are you in the DFW area ? Payment? Not sure how this works
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new