AI Nero 5 pump driver

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bryce M.
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Bryce M.

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 28, 2018
Messages
1,492
Reaction score
1,976
Location
US
What state or country do you live in
Wisconsin
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So accidents happen. My nero 5 controller got wet. Short and sweet since I can't find any drivers for sale. Is this salvageable

16942097258125697894163576445585.jpg 16942098730002901877743120842356.jpg
 
So accidents happen. My nero 5 controller got wet. Short and sweet since I can't find any drivers for sale. Is this salvageable

16942097258125697894163576445585.jpg 16942098730002901877743120842356.jpg
I second reaching out to AI. I’ve had to deal with them a couple of times and while I can’t say they bent over backwards to help me, they definitely worked with me and were reasonable. Good luck
 
Alright! I did send them an email. Honestly even if I can buy just a driver from them since I can't find any online. They have to have extras.

Haven't heard back yet at all but I'll keep it updated. Thank you everyone!
 
After all, do they send you a new drive ? Do They sell them separate it?
 
Alright! I did send them an email. Honestly even if I can buy just a driver from them since I can't find any online. They have to have extras.

Haven't heard back yet at all but I'll keep it updated. Thank you everyone!
Did you ever hear back about this? I had the same issue but my controller is in much worse condition after I didn't catch it for a week. Let me know if they were able to replace the actual computer component
 
Did you ever hear back about this? I had the same issue but my controller is in much worse condition after I didn't catch it for a week. Let me know if they were able to replace the actual computer component
Yes! They do sell separately. It was about 100ish usd.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new