• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

AI Nero 5

Waboss

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
AI Nero 5, lightly used (as in for 2 days, that's it). Tried it out on my tank and my rock work makes it "not friendly" for my tank (going back to gyres). Wish it had worked out as I really like the pump.

Anyway, asking $160 shipping and PP fees included.

PM if interested. Thanks!

20210512_180419.jpg

20210512_180428.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
Waboss

Waboss

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Some folks have asked so I figured I'd just post it.

The manufacture date is March, 2021 and it does include the snail/small fish guard (plus I had already printed one that I'll include as well......so you get two).

OP
OP
Waboss

Waboss

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Ok, so I've just been informed that I need to clear out some "junk" that's taking up space hahaha, so dropping price on this to $140 shipped. I'll be listing a few other things in the next couple of days too (skimmers, reactors, etc.)

Mixing lighting technologies: Do you use multiple types of lighting for your reef?

• I currently use multiple types of lighting for my reef.

Votes: 12 52.2%
  • I have used multiple types of lighting for my reef in the past.

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • I haven’t used multiple types of lighting for my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • I have no plans to use multiple types of lighting for my reef.

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back