AI Orbit 2

AquaHaven

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 26, 2023
Messages
5
Reaction score
2
Location
Sweden
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am upgrading my new Fluval Flex 15 (it's cyckled now through the fishless cycle), before I add anything living to it. I want to add a wavemaker and I really like the ide of having a full 360 degree circular flow. Will an AI Orbit 2 turn this tank into washing machine on a spin cycle?

I will be adding an AI Axis 20 pump and some AI light (haven't decided yet). I'd like to stay within one app for controlling everything, if I can.
 
it says the axis20 is rated for tanks up to 15G. so i'd say you might be okay. maybe getting a small ball valve to lower flow just in case its a bit much? as well as getting the RFG(random flow generator) from VCA. regarding the orbit, it might be a bit much since its rated for 20G or larger.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 56 35.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new