AI Orbit Question - Too much flow

SpokaneSteve

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 5, 2020
Messages
39
Reaction score
15
Location
Spokane, WA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all:

I have an Orbit 4 on a IM 112 tank. I can't seem to turn the Orbit down to a low enough flow for my tank. Even on 1% it is blasting my corals far too much. In reverse it seems to be able to moderate flow. Firmware is up to date and I have restarted it a couple times. Am I missing something? Any advice? Has anyone else had this issue? I'm trying to figure out if its the software (as I suspect) or maybe something else.

Cheers, Steve
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new