AI Prime 16 w/ mount

Item Price
190
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

radreef02

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 21, 2022
Messages
876
Reaction score
328
Location
Florida
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
AI Prime 16 with Mount
$190 picked up
$215shipped

used for 3 months and was brand new for my 75g I started a while back. I sold the other 2 Primes but kept one as backup, i no longer need the back up.

in central florida .
The item is BLACK , I will not sell without mount.

ADBA658F-1891-4BE4-AAF6-47C52B938199.jpeg BB81A707-F025-4C18-85C9-806EA50AA9AC.jpeg
 
Last edited:
Bump , I’ll drive and meet up for the sale as well if needed
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 13 28.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 34.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 10.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 10.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new