AI Prime 16HD upper cord replacement part

  • Thread starter Thread starter KingAlee
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

KingAlee

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 11, 2024
Messages
679
Reaction score
486
Location
Mobile
What state or country do you live in
Alabama
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have had this light for a while now, I had to repair it since the last dude that had it decided to SHOVE the end of a power brick into it….

Now I’m trying to sell it and just want to replace the whole cord itself. So that being said anyone know where I can get one of these? This is the upper portion of the light power cord.

I’ve looked on their website but can’t find this one specifically!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 1 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new