AI Prime and Anemones

TriggersAmuck

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 26, 2015
Messages
825
Reaction score
846
Location
Tampa, FL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a couple of Bubble Tips (green and rose) in a 14 gallon cube (15" deep) with an original AI Prime LED (not the HD nor HD16). I am a bit concerned that when I dial in the spectrum to a near AB+ one that the overall PAR is nowhere sufficient, and even if I were to bump up the white and blue spectrum that it would still be deficient. See my build thread for more tank specific details. Any thoughts?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new