Ai Prime BLE wont connect

  • Thread starter Thread starter PeterEde
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

PeterEde

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 8, 2021
Messages
2,625
Reaction score
2,194
Location
Adelaide, South Australia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
BLE not connected
Been having trouble last couple days getting AI app to connect to phone app.
Discovered you need phone location setting on.
Why would you need your location set to on?
Any way turned it back on and all good.

Just thought I'd share incase others have same issue.
 
I
BLE not connected
Been having trouble last couple days getting AI app to connect to phone app.
Discovered you need phone location setting on.
Why would you need your location set to on?
Any way turned it back on and all good.

Just thought I'd share incase others have same issue.
I didn't know this when I first got the Nero pumps. I was pretty upset thinking I had an expensive paperweight, but finally figured it out on accident.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 29.2%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new