AI Prime HD 110v and 220v

Hamza Hamid

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 24, 2018
Messages
214
Reaction score
71
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ordered AI prime HD led from USA to UAE without noticing its 100v and we use here in UAE all 220v.
Does this light comes globally supported 110v to 220v?
Shall i buy a converter 110v to 220v and use the led.
Please let me know.
 
are u asking or telling me? I dont know is it universal or particular 110v or 220v should be used?
 
Thank you I can see in the website it's -- "Universal Input Range 100 to 240VAC / 50-60Hz"
I will match the same with the box once received.
If not can I use 110v to 220v converter?
 
Thank you I can see in the website it's -- "Universal Input Range 100 to 240VAC / 50-60Hz"
I will match the same with the box once received.
If not can I use 110v to 220v converter?

I think you should be fine, I've looked at all the parts stores for the power supply and it does state 110-240V clearly on the unit.

worst case scenario is that you could just order a replacement power supply from a European store, a quick search turned out tons of them
 
I really get it now. Its only about the adapter not led right?
For example, I receive 110v adapter I can buy a 220v adapter separately and use it but LED will be universal right? its not particularly designed for 110v?
 
I really get it now. Its only about the adapter not led right?
For example, I receive 110v adapter I can buy a 220v adapter separately and use it but LED will be universal right? its not particularly designed for 110v?

yes, most lights come with power supplies that's rated for 110-240v, and then it converts it and feeds it to the unit's power rate.

i think the supplied power supply will run our electricity fine. However, if it doesn't, i wouldn't run a converter and i would just purchase a European power supply from any store, or their 110-240 power supply from the US and use that with the light fixture.
 
Thank you Salman. Appreciated your help guys.
 
I have contacted AI support team via email. Got a very good reply which may help many people. ATTACHED.

AI PRIME HD SUPPORT.PNG
 
I have contacted AI support team via email. Got a very good reply which may help many people. ATTACHED.

AI PRIME HD SUPPORT.PNG
Hi Hamza . Wanted to thank you for sharing this - it has helped me.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 46.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new