AI Prime HD help!!!!

cwb_reeftank

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello I just got my AI Prime HD today and I have been trying to set it up and I have it connected to the myAI app but it won't let me add it to myAI account online. I've typed in the serial number and everything. Also there is a preset that I would like to try but I don't know how to get it on my Iphone. Please help!

yeldarbj

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I assume you purchased the Prime HD used. If so, the serial number is probably already assigned to the previous user. You have to send AI an email with the serial number so they can reset it on their side. Then, you will be able to assign it to your account. I'm not sure about running the preset from the Iphone app.

Easy Reefing

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was trying for what is it samxy and the what I think of the 50gal I want to try both
If your trying to get the saxby preset, just google “ ai signature series” and scroll to David saxby . Should be a button that says “download preset” and it will go straight to your my ai app.

blindlo076

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If your trying to get the saxby preset, just google “ ai signature series” and scroll to David saxby . Should be a button that says “download preset” and it will go straight to your my ai app.
I’ve done that and it does not download to my app it does however download the script to my iPhone

Cell

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
New AI prime does not have wifi and you cannot connect from your computer. App in your phone only. Sorry to bear the bad news.

blindlo076

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
New AI prime does not have wifi and you cannot connect from your computer. App in your phone only. Sorry to bear the bad news.
I’ve only been trying the app in my phone but is not working like I said it puts the script in my downloads but is not transferring to my app

Easy Reefing

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve only been trying the app in my phone but is not working like I said it puts the script in my downloads but is not transferring to my app
Are you looking in the lighting section? Hit the star shape and select the preset . Should work
4275599D-2513-4B26-B4C3-4F2679EC94FF.png
80CFF121-496E-438F-BA0F-3F6F490A186E.jpeg

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 72 51.8%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 70 50.4%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 35 25.2%
  • None.

Votes: 31 22.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.5%

Back