AI prime lens or led?

Matt Miller

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 20, 2016
Messages
877
Reaction score
402
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is this just a lens problem, or an LED problem?
I can feel a couple rough spots on the lens, so I'm hoping it's just the lens.

PXL_20221125_201912183.MP.jpg
 
Is this just a lens problem, or an LED problem?
I can feel a couple rough spots on the lens, so I'm hoping it's just the lens.

PXL_20221125_201912183.MP.jpg
Could be the lens. Should be easy to see brown with the light off
For reference if not the lens:
https://www.luxdium.com/
Actually diodes can be replaced with some effort and skill.

How old is it?
 
Screenshot_20221126-125957.png

Just wanted the diode color locations.
 
Could be the lens. Should be easy to see brown with the light off
For reference if not the lens:
https://www.luxdium.com/
Actually diodes can be replaced with some effort and skill.

How old is it?
I bought this one used, so not sure how old it is really. I don't really notice any brown when the lights off, just some rough spots on the lens.
 
I do really like the idea of just upgrading the light, so thanks for that link!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 30.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 17 34.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new