AI prime lighting

Christiang7866

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 10, 2020
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
Wylie
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had a pet crappy light on my 15 gallon nano reef for a little then I upgraded to the ai prime 16 hd and my bubble tip anemone seems to be turning white and my other corals seem to be getting bleached as well. I am not sure on what the spectrum should be on and I need some advice on what to keep my levels on as well and how long to run it for. I will provide pictures if needed. It is a mixed reef aquarium. And my bubble tip shrinks up almost every nights and I’ve had my water tested a lot and can’t figure out what’s making it upset.
 
You can download preset lighting schedules on Aqua Illumination's site. Once you download the one you want, you upload it to your AI app to set the schedule for your tank's light.

https://www.aquaillumination.com/lightsciences/signature-series
Bubble tips always shrink up every night when they go into rest mode.
 
That is indeed normal for a bubble tip

Did you go straight from a crappy light to a full power prime?
Did you use the acclimatization mode?
Did you use a par meter?

My lights are on for 11 hours, but with a 3 hour ramp-up and down so only 5 hours of full power
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new