AI prime not recognized by website

frozen

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just put a AI prime 16HD on my biocube 32. I’m trying to install a schedule I downloaded but when I log onto my AI on my pc it says no device associated with the account. Any idea what’s going on here?

Mastiffsrule

Where ever you go, there you are, so be nice 2 you
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi and #WelcometoR2R

It sounds like your router is not picking up the LED. Is this the first time setting it up? The light needs to be discoverable for the router. Then the app can run it local thru the router or thru the cloud.

OP
OP
F

frozen

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The AI 16hds can not use the website to control them just yet. I’ve heard they have the WiFi chips in them they just aren’t activated yet.
Then how would I install the schedule file. My app recognizes the light but not the file saved on my iphone

CindyKz

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The AI 16hds can not use the website to control them just yet. I’ve heard they have the WiFi chips in them they just aren’t activated yet.

This.

They are bluetooth only. You are supposed to be able to download a schedule on your phone and then install it into the app. It worked for a lot of people on this forum...sadly I wasn't one of them.

OP
OP
F

frozen

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This.

They are bluetooth only. You are supposed to be able to download a schedule on your phone and then install it into the app. It worked for a lot of people on this forum...sadly I wasn't one of them.
Hey I just figured it out on my iPhone. Is that what you are trying it on

OP
OP
F

frozen

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This.

If it’s on iPhone try downloading the schedule file through your browser. There should be a blue arrow on the top right of the browser. Click that then click the file you downloaded. Then in the top right corner there will be a square with an arrow. Click that and it’ll ask where you want to send the file to. Scroll over til you see the myAI app and click it. It should be in your app after that.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 73 37.8%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 66 34.2%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 13.0%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 14.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.5%
Back