AI Prime or Hydra 32

cwb_reeftank

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
578
Reaction score
64
Location
Tampa, Florida
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 30 gallon breeder and I can't figure out if I should have one or two AI Primes or if I should go with one Hydra 32. I plan to eventually do SPS in it.
 
Two primes for better coverage, a single 32 would struggle with the 36" length
 
2 primes would work great
 
2 Primes, preferably 3 for the spread. I use a Maxspect RSX on my 40br and it has 3 pucks. Shading is at a minimum. Each Prime should do an 18x18 spread but I have one on my 10 gallon and the par drops off towards the edges.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 30.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new