AI prime schedule on a mixed reef

Saumann7

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 3, 2017
Messages
115
Reaction score
40
What state or country do you live in
New Hampshire
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just got an ai prime HD and I must say I’m pretty confused. I have a IM fusion 10 and I want to have it be a mixed reef, so a bit of everything. I don’t know what intensity or percentages would be best for this type of reef, I’ve knky found sps or lps specific schedules which are up around 100% of everything which would just fry my tank. Any ideas or existing setups that would work for this?
 
If you already have corals in your tank start them out at 10% and slowly increase over the course of a month or two.
 
I just got an ai prime HD and I must say I’m pretty confused. I have a IM fusion 10 and I want to have it be a mixed reef, so a bit of everything. I don’t know what intensity or percentages would be best for this type of reef, I’ve knky found sps or lps specific schedules which are up around 100% of everything which would just fry my tank. Any ideas or existing setups that would work for this?

f0a4907718e4674a6265808b74809917.png
screen shot of the brs settings they came up with using coral lab. What i was planning on starting with. I will also be using more than one so will probably zone it slightly depending what is in a particular 12x12 area.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new