Ai prime scheduling help

bokhesh

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 10, 2024
Messages
19
Reaction score
9
Location
Toronto
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello guys,
I recently got the ai prime 16hd and am currently using the saxby scheduling. I run a 30gallon tank 36x12x12. How much should I lower the intensity to make sure its good for lps corals when I add them. Also is intensity the amount of watts being used?
 
There should be a "acclimation" setting that will ramp up the lights, you can set the acclimation duration etc.
Not sure about "intensity" question.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new