AI Reef Cam photography app

feraco

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 1, 2020
Messages
4
Reaction score
4
Location
ny
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello

I hope all is well. I recently released AI Reef Cam a iOS app to help with coral photography in the coral lab I teach in.

https://apps.apple.com/us/app/ai-reef-cam/id1599324535
This app is helpful for photographing and blocking out blue light and creating custom filters.

It also give this the ability to measure light intensity in Lux and PAR-with your front camera. Lastly it has a machine learning fish Id feature. Here is a recent article about it. https://www.reef2rainforest.com/202...ters-windex-from-reef-tank-photos-and-videos/.

Here is also a video showing you how to use it.

 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new