AI Sol and Porites, Recommendations?

  • Thread starter Thread starter ferf3201
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ferf3201

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 22, 2014
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
United States
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Everyone,

I am new to this forum but I had a question about the settings for the LED AI Sol. I should be having Porites astreoides and was wondering if anyone has experience with this species and light combo. Just wondering what the best settings on the Sol would be. Tank dimensions 18" X 12" X 12" roughly 10 gallon tank.

Thanks!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new