Jul 28, 2014 #1 I impur GO DUCKS!!! View Badges Joined Sep 22, 2006 Messages 1,393 Reaction score 71 Location Eugene OR Rating - 0% 0 0 0 AI Sol blue w/ controller $250 shipped works perfectly
Jul 28, 2014 #2 veselym Well-Known Member View Badges Joined Oct 31, 2013 Messages 645 Reaction score 126 Location Great Falls, MT Rating - 0% 0 0 0 pm sent
Jul 29, 2014 #3 livingcorals unregistered View Badges Joined Nov 24, 2009 Messages 145 Reaction score 0 Location IL Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Still for sale?
Jul 29, 2014 #4 OP OP I impur GO DUCKS!!! View Badges Joined Sep 22, 2006 Messages 1,393 Reaction score 71 Location Eugene OR Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Yep. Couple offers....waiting to hear back on one
Jul 30, 2014 #5 OP OP I impur GO DUCKS!!! View Badges Joined Sep 22, 2006 Messages 1,393 Reaction score 71 Location Eugene OR Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Price drop 220 shipped I have had a lot of questions about splitting them up so $180 shipped for the light $40 shipped for the controller
Price drop 220 shipped I have had a lot of questions about splitting them up so $180 shipped for the light $40 shipped for the controller
Jul 31, 2014 #6 OP OP I impur GO DUCKS!!! View Badges Joined Sep 22, 2006 Messages 1,393 Reaction score 71 Location Eugene OR Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Sold thanks