AI Sol blue w/ controller FS

  • Thread starter Thread starter impur
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

impur

GO DUCKS!!!
View Badges
Joined
Sep 22, 2006
Messages
1,393
Reaction score
71
Location
Eugene OR
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
AI Sol blue w/ controller $250 shipped works perfectly

20140506_175820_zpsmqwvfbgy.jpg


20140713_103526_zpsgil2gdam.jpg


20140713_103504_zpsncc2guzc.jpg


20140713_103643_zps0cjgxhom.jpg
 
Price drop 220 shipped

I have had a lot of questions about splitting them up so

$180 shipped for the light
$40 shipped for the controller
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 9.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new