OP
G

grantfoster02

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Were you able to find a controller? I just picked up two of the AI Sols without a controller

never did…Kalamazoo Reefer was right. They’re very difficult to find. I found someone who was selling the light and the controller but didn’t want to sell just the controller.

LiveFreeAndReef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Were you able to find a controller? I just picked up two of the AI Sols without a controller

never did…Kalamazoo Reefer was right. They’re very difficult to find. I found someone who was selling the light and the controller but didn’t want to sell just the controller.
Just got an AI controller on ebay for $75. They had 3 of the OG controllers and one of the newer LCD screened ones. So they're out there, just have to keep up the hunt!

OP
OP
G

grantfoster02

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just got an AI controller on ebay for $75. They had 3 of the OG controllers and one of the newer LCD screened ones. So they're out there, just have to keep up the hunt!
I’m pretty sure I was bidding against you on it to be honest. I offered the seller $100 to take it down and for me to buy it. But he said he had no idea what the fee is to take it down and didn’t wanna take the risk. I totally forgot about it and was asleep when it finalized.

LiveFreeAndReef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m pretty sure I was bidding against you on it to be honest. I offered the seller $100 to take it down and for me to buy it. But he said he had no idea what the fee is to take it down and didn’t wanna take the risk. I totally forgot about it and was asleep when it finalized.
Could've been me! lol I had bids on all 4 controllers at one point, figured I could resell them but after the first OG controller hit $90 I was happy to just get one for less than $90 haha whoever got the $56 one got a good deal. I despise Ebay though, I've lost countless auctions to someone outbidding me by a penny in the last second of the auction lol I had a dream last night that I woke up and didn't get the controller, so I woke up in a panic at 2am to check Ebay

OP
OP
G

grantfoster02

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Could've been me! lol I had bids on all 4 controllers at one point, figured I could resell them but after the first OG controller hit $90 I was happy to just get one for less than $90 haha whoever got the $56 one got a good deal. I despise Ebay though, I've lost countless auctions to someone outbidding me by a penny in the last second of the auction lol I had a dream last night that I woke up and didn't get the controller, so I woke up in a panic at 2am to check Ebay
Yep, that’s why I can’t stand eBay either and try to stay away. I already have a hard time waiting on my packages that I ordered online. Forget about waiting on auctions to end.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 99 86.1%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 4.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.6%
Back