Aio drop in or hang on???

  • Thread starter Thread starter lowater22
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

lowater22

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 14, 2023
Messages
19
Reaction score
28
Location
Indiana
What state or country do you live in
Indiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just got a 40 gal breeder for Christmas and am scared to drill it so I’m thinking about the Fiji cube drop in Aio or hang on?? Thoughts??
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new