Aiptaser

Aaron Gustafson

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 30, 2013
Messages
418
Reaction score
75
Location
Seattle, WA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
GBeast & I went halvsies on an Aiptaser. I tried it tonight & if worked a treat.

We were thinking about renting it out. Would any of you be interested in renting if for a few days at a time if we move forward with that?
 
I own the Majano wand. :)
 
Will the aptaser work on ugly brown polyps?

I'm afraid to ask about David's "magic wand".......
Susan
 
That's why it is called a Majano Wand and not a shroom wand. :yo:
 
It is not guaranteed to and I never tried it on them.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new