Aiptasia and RBTA

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jayh86
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
How old is the tank?
I would personally remove the RBTA from the rock and throw away the rock
 
How old is the tank?
I would personally remove the RBTA from the rock and throw away the rock
I will be honest. The tank is not old enough. Only a few months. Reason he was in there is somebody closing down their tank and coils g get anyone else to take him as he was suffering in his tank... I thought I could try to help... well I was wrong he didn’t make it. He perked up before shrivelling, gaping mouth and no longer held onto the rock. Shame
 
I will be honest. The tank is not old enough. Only a few months. Reason he was in there is somebody closing down their tank and coils g get anyone else to take him as he was suffering in his tank... I thought I could try to help... well I was wrong he didn’t make it. He perked up before shrivelling, gaping mouth and no longer held onto the rock. Shame
I should mention that although the tank is not old enough technically, parameters are perfect and non changing, tank was set up using established sand and a huge amount of live rock
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 32.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 6 21.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new