Aiptasia Eating Peppermint Shrimp

Item Price
$7.50-65
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

CCK_8814

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
May 22, 2018
Messages
4,023
Reaction score
1,617
Location
Detroit
Rating - 95.5%
41   2   1
Peppermint Shrimp back in stock and ready to ship. These are Lysmata Wurdemanni Peppermints which are well known to be the best for aiptasia control and leaving corals alone. Currently being kept with aiptasia and are not being fed frozen or pellets regularly to make sure they develop an appetite for aiptasia. Shipping is standard $45 or free at $325 which can be achieved by adding any of the other inverts, coral & fish I have available to your order! Pricing below. Text 313-480-57five6 if interested.

Peppermint Shrimp - $7.50 Each 5 for $35 10 for $65


**Orders under $100 will have a $10 Packing Fee Added**
 
This is an automated message:

Please be aware of a popular scam where someone will send you a private message (DM) and tell you that they have a certain item you are looking for. Most of the time they will try to get you to pay in an unprotected format. This is against our rules for this very reason.

DO NOT SEND THESE PEOPLE YOUR MONEY!

In all marketplace transactions please do your due diligence and make sure when you send someone money that they are not trying to scam you. If you're unsure, do not do it. If it seems to good to be true, then it probably is.

Thank you.

THIS ACCOUNT IS NOT MONITORED PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS MESSAGE.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_7443.jpeg
    IMG_7443.jpeg
    139.1 KB · Views: 85
Peppermint Shrimp back in stock and ready to ship. These are Lysmata Wurdemanni Peppermints which are well known to be the best for aiptasia control and leaving corals alone. Currently being kept with aiptasia and are not being fed frozen or pellets regularly to make sure they develop an appetite for aiptasia. Shipping is standard $45 or free at $325 which can be achieved by adding any of the other inverts, coral & fish I have available to your order! Pricing below. Text 313-480-57five6 if interested.

Peppermint Shrimp - $7.50 Each 5 for $35 10 for $65


**Orders under $100 will have a $10 Packing Fee Added**
I am interested in these How many do you think I will need for a 150 gallon display tank with lots of high end coral. The aptaisia are getting big and starting to take over. Do you still have some?
Thanks Dustin
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 14.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new