Aiptasia is taking over

  • Thread starter Thread starter DcoarM
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I had about 10 to 15 aptasia but the peppermint shrimp took them all out in a couple weeks. It doesnt bother any of my coral corals or snails. Just picks around on the rocks and goes crazy when I fees the fish. He picks up all the food they don't eat. Pretty cool addition to the tank if you ask me
 
QUOTE=dcoar;1716383]I just bought two andf immeditaly found out that my 6 line wrasse wanted them for dinner. Got them out alive and they are now in a ten gallon that is at the end of its cycle. Do any of you know of a solution to this with a six line wrasse presnt? I do not want to get rid of the wrasse, but if it comes down to him or saving my tank, well it will be my tank.
I
I am having the same issue with aptasia in my tank. I also bough two pepermint shrimps and right after they were aclimated my mystery wrass went on a killing spree.[/QUOTE]
Mystery wrasse ate peppermint?

Copperband butterfly...pretty fish and does well with others.
 
Would large adult convict golbies eat a peppermint. Both of my convicts are over a foot long each.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 46.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new