Aiptasia laser question!

  • Thread starter Thread starter johnyboy
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
So what's the best way other than the laser to kill these dam things ?
We had good luck with aiptasia x in my daughters small tank. I think I have some I can't see in my bigger tank that keep sporating. Filefish did good at first but don't dare risk it now with more money in corals.
 
interesting....does it need to be a certain color? I guess what I mean is does one color work better over another?
 
Yea I noticed the same thing which is what led me to ask. Interesting. My tank has half inch glass so I'm guessing I'll probably need something at the minimum of a 2W and even then I'm not sure if it would zap anything further back in the tank.
 
I'll let you know what I find out. I went ahead and ordered one last night. Either I'll find out or I'll have to ask somebody here to feed my fish while I'm in jail. LOL
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new