Aiptasia on my hammer?

gobber

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 11, 2021
Messages
20
Reaction score
4
Location
Malaysia
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi

can someone help identify the 3 white specks and the red dot? Is it aiptasia or something I should be worried about?

thank you in advance!!

566B5036-D9B1-4AA2-8A7E-9B2754E9E4C2.jpeg E757263C-9804-4193-9D1F-4B6B44699787.jpeg 72D43524-0C93-4030-8D87-DDCD2E4E35EA.jpeg
 
I see them now but still hard to say. Better to be safe than sorry though. I'd put it in a cup or bowl filled with some tank water and scrape them off or put a few globs of super glue over them just to be safe.
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new