May 19, 2026 #1 F Foxfire New Member View Badges Joined May 9, 2026 Messages 4 Reaction score 1 Location United States What state or country do you live in Alabama Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Are these aiptasia that came on my sponge decorator crab? If so, how can I safely remove them without harming the crab?
Are these aiptasia that came on my sponge decorator crab? If so, how can I safely remove them without harming the crab?
May 19, 2026 #2 ColorMeGone Well-Known Member View Badges My Aquarium Showcase Joined Jan 14, 2024 Messages 769 Reaction score 892 Location Georgia What state or country do you live in Georgia Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Look like hydroids to me and they don't cause problems in my book.
May 19, 2026 #3 OP OP F Foxfire New Member View Badges Joined May 9, 2026 Messages 4 Reaction score 1 Location United States What state or country do you live in Alabama Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Thank you, I appreciate it!