Aiptasia problem

Coral Reef

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 29, 2020
Messages
80
Reaction score
16
Location
West Covina
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I have some Aiptasia in my 20 gallon tank. I plan to buy some berhgia nudibranch, but I also have some clownfish in the tank. Will the clownfish eat the berhgia nudibranch?
 
For a few, not worth getting berghia who will eventually starve or peppermint which will turn on coral.
Simply inject kalkwasser powder mixed with tank water and a little lemon juice made into a paste and inject into the center core of the aptasia and it will melt away
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new