Aiptasia?

mav1ms

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 29, 2016
Messages
54
Reaction score
74
Location
Leadville, Colorado
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello. Wondering if someone would be able to assist me in identifying this. It looks like aiptasia but I cannot be sure as most of the pictures I have seen appear to have a larger disk.

Thanks for the help!

20170816_130029.jpg


View attachment 564043
 
Thank you, thought that was the case. It's in my fuge, not in my DT, either way time to remove it.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 15.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new