Aiptasia

jrwoltman

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 2, 2017
Messages
381
Reaction score
622
Location
Plainfield, IL
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh, Aiptasia X,
Purple elixir of death.
Pop, pop, pop, pop, ahhh...
 
I wish you better luck than I had. It came back after awhile for me. I used Aiptasia X and everything else I could get my hands on. Now I keep a few peppermint shrimp in my tank to take out any that pop up.

Shelley
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new