Aiptasia?

xdq21x

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 1, 2018
Messages
51
Reaction score
27
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Found this little guy on a piece of live rock, I need to identify it!
284ec4dd629add7f347897e902474ef7.png
5d22734d1d044f4cda52b4178ac059d3.png
23d6239400fb5d94aa1e262fe16584b6.png

It’s hard to take a picture because he’s almost transparent! I’ll try an explain the best I can to help...

He has transparent tentacles with little white tips,
An oval shaped body and the body is a really light tan, and when I have the blue light on a ring by its mouth is a fluorescent green and it’s tentacles have white spots.
 
At the first pic look just above the thing at the 11 o'clock I see 1 or 2 small ones to. I can't say if it's one or not looks strange.
 
At the first pic look just above the thing at the 11 o'clock I see 1 or 2 small ones to. I can't say if it's one or not looks strange.

You’re right! I didn’t even see that one till you said something! I see a whole bunch of little ones now!
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new